At the heart of all the fitness systems offered at Rhythm of Life Studio, is the potential for freedom of movement, body/mind awareness and an overall sense of vibrant well-being.Through these state of the art, intelligent movement and fitness systems, you can:
- Release muscle tension relieves joint and back pain
- Work it to the max, be safe, be conscious and be challenged
- Undulate your spine, free your mind, be mobile and flexible
Whichever way you choose to move at the Rhythm of Life Studio, you will get fit, stay fit, have fun, gain confidence and feel genuinely good in your body.
Intelligent Movement and Fitness Systems
- The GYROTONIC® method is a rhythmical low-impact exercise system designed to gradually stretch and strengthen the musculature, improve articulation of the joints and spine and build abdominal strength.
- In GYROKINESIS® exercises, all movement originates from the spine and follows the natural energy lines in the body to build internal and external strength and dynamic health and fitness.
- Each Fitness Finesse class is a mix of exercises that use fit ball, free weights, weighted balls and weighted bars and is designed to be challenging as well as respectful to your body. Undulate your spine, free your mind, be mobile and flexible throughout your body.
- Yamuna Body Rolling, a form of self-massage, stimulates bone, re-educates muscle, relieves stress, creates space in the joints, lengthens the spine, increases circulation, frees body restrictions and promotes healing.
Mindful Meanderings Blog
Mindful Meanderings blog is just that – sometimes short and sweet and other times long and lingering. It’s about whatever is inspiring me or striking my fancy at any given moment. It includes topics that are body-centric, spirit-filled, personal sharing and teachings both wise and witty.
This blog is designed to help us find joy in our humanity, embrace the foibles of embodiment and yield to our distinct soulful thumbprint. A devoted advocate for this brilliant and messy human predicament, I am quite enlivened by the possibility that each of us can have a clear, caring, joyful, relaxed, present and passionate experience of this unique and beloved life.
You can subscribe to Mindful Meandering by filling in the form in the sidebar. Thanks!